Sunday, June 22, 2008

exercises.

Just a post before I continue mugging for my IPC so that I do not fail so super badly tomorrow. Haha.

How I miss having Mrs Lim's chemistry lessons. Fun and entertaining.
How I miss my study group in Secondary School. Yet we are all not in talking terms anymore. Why is it that the world have changed so drastically?

I went to exercise just now. Almost can't make my way back home. Stupid headache. =/

Have a sudden urge to go for a run after cooping at home slacking and studying IPC.
So down I went in my sports attire. I walked down the stairs, saw 2 males jogging the path that I wanted to jog 1 round around. I decided not to follow behind them, so I went to run up 24 flight of stairs from my block. I walked down to the second storey and ran up 23 more flight of stairs. After that I went back down and started my jog cum walk around the path that I usually take. I managed to drag myself back up 12 flights of stairs to get back home.

Seriously I wondered how I had managed to do it. I did 30 sit ups, pumpings and 'cycled' for 5 minutes.

I died. =#

More exercise sessions for me. And seriously, I needed a gym. =/

No comments: